Effective Date: 21st September 2021
These wagely Loyalty Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are legal agreement between you (“you”, “your” or “employee” as defined below) and PT Gaji Pintar Indonesia (“wagely”, “we”, “us” or “our” ) and govern your access to and the use of the wagely Loyalty Rewards Program (the “Program”) in the wagely mobile application owned and managed by wagely (the “wagely App”).
By accessing, using, participating in or receiving the benefit of this Program, you hereby agree that you have read, understood, agreed with and to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
wagely reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to modify the Program and/or changes the Terms and Conditions and/or terminate or discontinue the Program and/or cancel, suspend, or limit your participation or redemption of Coins (as defined below) in the Program, without prior notice and without liability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, wagely may provide 7 (seven) business days’ prior notice through wagely App of any changes, which wagely in its reasonable discretion deems material and necessary to the Terms and Conditions. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be published and available from time to time to https://www.wagely.app/terms-app/ or wagely App and will be effective and enforced from the moment of your first continuance participation in this Program.
You also may be subjected to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or claim reward provided by business entities in partnership with wagely (“Redeeming Coins, Use reward & Applicable Taxes”).
‘Account’ means a wagely account to access and use the wagely App.
‘Employees’ means all employees of Partnered Employer.
‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘employee’ means an individual and an employee of one of Partnered Employer whose name is registered on the wagely App and a holder of Account.
‘Partnered Employer’ means companies or employers who are in partnership with wagely.
‘reward’ means Coupons or other benefits obtained by you through the redemption of the accumulation of Coins.
‘Coupons’ means coupons or vouchers of products or rebates to be spent on the wagely App.
‘Coins’ means coins added to or subtracted from a Coins Record in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
‘Coins Record’ means a record in relation to Account for the purpose of determining when you become entitled to claim a reward.
‘co-workers’ means those you work with in the same company who do not have an Account.
‘Data’ means personal documents and/or information of you in or requested through the wagely App.
‘Activities’ means any activities made by you through wagely App.
‘Qualified wagely Challenge’ means any challenge or mission to earn Coins on the wagely App.
‘Referees’ means those who are referred or invited to create an Account.
‘Referrers’ means those who refer or invite to create an Account.
‘Referral Code’ means a unique code generated for you as a participant to the Program.
‘Successful Referral’ means Referees who successfully create Account by using Referrers’ Referral Code.
‘Successful EWA’ means every successful withdrawal of earned but unpaid salary through the wagely App.
1. Eligibility to participate in the Program. The Program is open to Employees of Partnered Employer who have an Account. you hereby represent and warrant that :
2. Registration to the Program. When registering to the Program, you may be required to provide Data. you must provide wagely true, accurate, current and complete Data. you agree and consent to wagely collecting, using, disclosing and processing your data as necessary and limited for the purpose, including but not limited to the following:
By clicking agree or submit or continue on the Program registration page, you are completing the registration process, being accepted into the Program and becoming a participant of the Program.
3. Registration to the wagely App. Employees of Partnered Employer who do not have an Account can register to the Program after creating an Account by visiting www.wagely.app, follow link download of wagely App and follow instruction to create Account. wagely may need to do verification of Employees to the Partnered Employer. The Partnered Employer may give confirmation to wagely from time to time on the acceptability of its Employees who wish to use the wagely App. wagely does not have any control over the Partnered Employer whatever decision and therefore wagely cannot guarantee the successful creation of Account. you and/or Employees understand and agree to release wagely from including but not limited to all liabilities, claims, demands, and expected benefits, reward, arising out of or in any way connected with the said decision and/or the implementation of the Program.
4. wagely has the right to monitor Account. If we detect any improper or fraudulent activities in your Account, we reserve the right to suspend your Account without prior notice to or consent from you.
1. The reward is determined by the number of Coins you have earned as a result of successful Qualified wagely Challenge made by you. Coins should be credited and accrued to your Coins Record within 48 (forty-eight) hours at the earliest but no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days.
you can start to earn Coins by accomplishing the Qualified wagely Challenge as elaborated below:
2. you are responsible to ensure your Coins are properly credited. Any claim for Coins not credited accurately must be notified to us within 7 (seven) calendar days of the date of accrual of such Coins in the Coins Record, otherwise you are deemed have reviewed and agreed to such credited Coins.
3. you will not earn Coins if your Account is having one of the following reasons (1) temporarily inactive because of termination of employment in which you can resume to use the wagely App once you employed at one of the Partnered Employer; (2) suspended; or (3) not participate in the Program yet.
4. Coins may not be assigned, transferred, sold or encumbered for any reasons. Coins are not property and can only be used to claim reward. Any Coins remaining based on Coins Record in relation to your Account if the Program is cancelled or terminated will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry over or transfer of Coins to other program, unless otherwise determined by wagely in its sole discretion.
5. Coins that you earn shall be valid for 12 (twelve) months from the date they are earned. Coins that remain unused after they have expired will be cancelled.
1. Only you who participate in the Program may redeem Coins and claim reward. your entitlement to claim reward is based on the Coins Record in relation to your Account. Total Coins should be higher than or equal to the desired reward.
2. you can choose your reward by browsing through the reward section within the wagely App. Once you select the reward, you can claim it by clicking on the “Apply Now” button. you will receive confirmation that the reward has been claimed and Coins used to claim reward will be subtracted from your Coins Record at the time we receive your request to claim reward.
3. Coupons that you claimed shall be valid for 12 (twelve) months from the date they are claimed. Coupons that remain unused after they have expired will be cancelled.
4. you may not be able to use your Coupons if your Account is having one of the following reasons (1) temporarily inactive because of termination of employment in which you can resume to use the wagely App once you are employed at one of the Partnered Employer; or (2) suspended.
5. you can only use 1 (one) reward at one time. you will need to do Successful EWA each time before using your reward.
6. you are responsible for any applicable taxes imposed on the reward based on prevailing laws and regulations as we inform you from time to time on the wagely App when you claim your reward.
1. During the Program, you may claim your reward by selecting a Third-Party product on the reward section within the wagely App. Any activities and additional terms and conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable Third-Party.
2. wagely does not and never recommend you to choose a Third-Party product. you hereby acknowledge and agree that it is your own choice voluntarily and be fully responsible for it.
1. you agree to indemnify wagely, its officers, directors, employees from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses arising out in connection with (1) any claim or demand made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your action that in breach or against the applicable laws and the Terms and Conditions; or (2) your misuse of the Program in the wagely App.
2. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws, you agree that neither wagely nor any parties will be responsible or liable for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from (1) your use, or your inability to use the wagely App; (2) delays or disruptions in the wagely App; (3) viruses or other malicious software or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the wagely App; (4) glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies or omissions of any kind in the wagely App owned and managed by us; (5) the content, actions, or inactions of any third parties; or (6) events beyond our reasonable control we make no representations or warranties that defects or errors will be corrected. wagely has no other obligation, liability, or responsibility to you in relation to your participation in the Program.
1. wagely’s employees cannot participate in the Program as Referrers or Referees.
2. you may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under the Terms and Conditions. Any purported assignment by you in violation of this section shall be void.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms, or if you want to report any violations of these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]